New Construction in Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero and Naples
New Construction since 2017 and pre-construction sales in Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Captiva, Bonita Springs, Estero and Naples.
The new construction shown here refers to brand new communities, planned communities and older communities where one or more builders are finishing up construction on remaining lots they may still own or have acquired from a previous builder. Communities listed on this page all have new construction already built in 2017 or planned for as far in the future as 2020, with pre-construction sales going on right now. The latest new construction is The Place at Corkscrew, a brand new development with 15 floor plans, is being built by Pulte very near their almost completed Corkscrew Shores development. Builder incentives are always best before construction starts.
- New Construction 2019+ in Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Estero, Bonita Springs, Sanibel and Captiva Captiva
- Fort Myers Homes Built 2019+ Planned or already built
- Fort Myers Downtown High-Rises Planned or already built
- Fort Myers Beach Built 2019+ - Planned or already built
- Bonita Springs Built 2019+ Planned or already built
- Bonita Springs High-Rises Built 2019+ Planned or already built
- Estero Built 2019+ - Planned or already built
- Cape Coral Built 2019+ Planned or already built - to $250,000
- Cape Coral Built 2019+ Planned or already built - Above $250,000
- Sanibel and Captiva Built 2019+ Planned or already built
New construction is developed in phases where each phase builds pricewise on the previous phase with sell out prices for the previous phase. The largest sell-out period comes at the end of year which overlaps frequently with the builder's fiscal year. Best deals are spec homes, second best is new construction which must be started this year. There are communities which have existed since before the real estate recession in 2007 and have come back to life since 2012, like Paseo and Pelican Preserve. There are communities which are brand new, and as you well know, builders construct these homes in phases, where the next phase is always more expensive than the current phase, like Riverstone in Naples, or Corkscrew Shores in Estero, or Marina Bay in Fort Myers. But the next phase can not be started until a max percent of the current phase is sold out. Often you have a number of potential buyers lined up for the next phase, because next phases always have some choice lots. Then there are several communities where builders acquired the remaining lots from the original builder, like Renaissance and Pelican Preseve. When buying new construction it is always good to use a realtor, from contract to building completion.